Appointments to the Board of Directors of Advance HE
Advance HE are seeking eight outstanding Board Directors with the appropriate skills to guide the organisation in the delivery of a new ambitious strategic plan and offer to the sector.
Professional expertise in the following areas within or outside the higher education sector would be a distinct advantage:
- Equality and Diversity policy and practice in and/or beyond education
- Leadership, governance and management
- Learning and teaching in education
- Teaching, managing or representing higher education provision/providers in an FE college or alternative provider.
- Recent experience of operating in an international context
The appointments will be made for either two or three years in the first instance. There is no remuneration but expenses will be paid. Meetings are held four times a year, primarily in London.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter of no more than two sides addressed to Nigel Carrington, Chair of the Advance HE Board.
For further information please contact Sam Roseveare, Policy Manager, UUK at Samuel.Roseveare@
Closing date: 18 February 2018.