Join a Brexit Readiness Roadshow event in October:
Universities UK, in collaboration with GuildHE and Universities Scotland and Universities Wales are hosting events across the UK to help higher education providers prepare for a no-deal Brexit.
The events are free to attend and open to all and any higher education providers. The events will allow you to ask specific questions about your provider’s no-deal planning. These events are aimed at practitioner level staff.
About the events
Government officials, supported by teams from Universities UK and GuildHE, and representatives from Universities Scotland and Universities Wales at country-specific events, will be at each event to answer your questions and give you the latest advice on subjects including:
- Erasmus+ and outward student mobility
- Horizon 2020 and European Regional Development Funding
- Immigration and recruitment
- Procurement and data protection
The events will take place between 2pm and 5pm at each location. Each session will begin with the latest policy updates on each topic, after which we will break-out into separate world café style type tables.
These events will take place in just over one week’s time so prompt registration is encouraged. Exact venues have yet to be confirmed but will most likely be within close vicinity of the train station in each of the cities below:
- Monday 21 October – Cardiff
- Tuesday 22 October – London am
- Tuesday 22 October – London pm
- Wednesday 23 October – Belfast
- Thursday 24 October – Manchester
- Monday 28 October – Glasgow
If you have any questions at this stage, please do not hesitate to contact Matthew Guest at email@example.com