GuildHE has today responded to the House of Commons Science and Technology Committee inquiry, An immigration system that works for science and innovation.
GuildHE’s response emphasised the critical importance of EEA nationals are to the success and global competitiveness of UK universities and highlighted the potential opportunity provided by Brexit for the UK to shape a new immigration system which supports UK science and innovation.
GuildHE’s full response can be read here.
Post by this Author:
- GuildHE responds to the Higher Education Green Paper
- PRESS RELEASE: GuildHE welcomes the HEPI and Norwich University of the Arts report “A crisis in the creative arts in the UK?”
- BIS TEF technical consultation – GuildHE response
- GuildHE Responds to Post-18 Education and Funding Review
- PRESS RELEASE: GuildHE responds to review of post-18 education and funding