GuildHE and CREST have jointly responded to the recent consultation on the revisions to the Concordat to Support the Career Development of Researchers, conducted by Vitae.
While broadly supportive of the revised Concordat, the response highlighted concerns about the reliance on Principal Investigators to support others and help deliver the objectives of the principles in practice
You can read the full response here.
Post by this Author:
- GuildHE Responds: REF 2021 draft guidance and criteria consultation
- GuildHE Responds to Subject-level TEF consultation
- GuildHE Responds: Fourth Industrial Revolution Inquiry
- GuildHE responds to the House of Commons Science and Technology Committee consultation – Science Budget and Industrial Strategy
- GuildHE responds to the Migration Advisory Committee consultation: EEA-workers in the UK labour market