Drawing on good practice from member institutions, GuildHE highlighted the important role which smaller and specialist higher education providers can play in realising the opportunities presented by the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
GuildHE’s full response can be read here.
Post by this Author:
- GuildHE responds to the House of Commons Science and Technology Committee consultation – Science Budget and Industrial Strategy
- GuildHE Responds: REF 2021 draft guidance and criteria consultation
- GuildHE responds to the Migration Advisory Committee consultation: EEA-workers in the UK labour market
- GuildHE responds to the House of Lords Select Committee on Citizenship and Civic Engagement
- GuildHE responds to the Industrial Strategy Green Paper consultation