We welcome the consultation as an opportunity to improve the UK’s skills base, and emphasise the importance of a more joined up, integrated approach, both between FE and HE, and between universities, colleges and employers.
You can read the full response here.
Post by this Author:
- GuildHE Responds: A new approach to regulating access and participation in English higher education
- GuildHE responds to the Migration Advisory Committee consultation: EEA-workers in the UK labour market
- GuildHE Responds: KEF Metrics Consultation
- GuildHE responds to T Levels consultation
- GuildHE Responds to Subject-level TEF consultation