GuildHE Responds to OFFA Statement on Bursaries
GuildHE noted the statement issued by OFFA on changes to the minimum bursary requirements from 2010/11.
Ruth Farwell, the incoming Chair of GuildHE and Vice-Chancellor of Buckinghamshire New University said :
“Most GuildHE member institutions offer bursaries that go significantly beyond the minimum requirement. The critical point is to ensure that potential students are aware of the financial and other support that will be available within our universities and colleges and that there will be places for all those well qualified students who stand to benefit from higher education’.
Post by this Author:
- GuildHE welcomes the appointment of Professor Les Ebdon as the new Director of OFFA
- GuildHE responds to IUSS committee report: students and universities
- Annual Monitoring Report from OFFA
- GuildHE response to applications figures and “no fee degrees” proposals
- Office for Fair Access reviews the impact of institutional bursaries and scholarships