In January 2017, The Home Affairs Committee called for evidence on immigration. GuildHE wrote a response specifically focusing on the immigration status of international students, academics and university technical staff. You can read the full response here.
Post by this Author:
- GuildHE responds to House of Commons Education Committee – Brexit Inquiry
- GuildHE responds to the Higher Education Statistics Consultation
- GuildHE response to the ‘Transforming Children and Young People’s Mental Health Provision’ Green Paper
- GuildHE responds to the consultations on part-time student and postgraduate doctoral student loans
- It’s not about the money, money, money – how LEO fails to give the full picture of what many graduates earn