We are pleased to announce that New College of the Humanities (NCH) has become the seventh institution to join GuildHE in 2017/18, taking our total membership to 48.
New College of the Humanities (NCH) is a university-level college in the heart of London. Small by design, NCH offers a broad liberal arts-inspired curriculum with highly personalised teaching, including a one-to-one tutorial system. The College admitted its first students in 2012. Its Master is Professor A.C. Grayling.
We look forward to welcoming NCH to upcoming GuildHE events. A full list of GuildHE members can be found here.
Post by this Author:
- GuildHE welcomes the inclusion of small and specialist universities and colleges within the KEF Pilot
- World-class Teachers, World-class Education – Report calls for teachers to be trained to Master’s level
- Practice-Informed Learning: The Rise of the Dual Professional
- GuildHE welcomes the University College of Estate Management (UCEM) to membership
- GuildHE responds to the Migration Advisory Committee International Students Commission