GuildHE Strategy to 2020
GuildHE is pleased to launch its new strategic plan: GuildHE Strategy to 2020.
GuildHE’s Strategy to 2020 highlights the five aims that inform our work. These are to:
an excellentservice for our members;
- Work with our members to support an effective infrastructure for UK higher education;
- Promote excellent student engagement, experience and outcomes as the heart of a quality HE sector;
- Inform and influence UK higher education policy and practice;
- Be an intelligent and flexible organisation.
Our overarching priorities for 2018/19 are:
- Influencing the outcomes of the Augar Post-18 Funding Review and subsequent Government response and 2019 Spending Review
- Ongoing engagement with the
operationalistaionof the OfS and UKRI, new regulatory landscape, designated quality and data bodies, and subject-level Teaching Excellence Framework
- Engage with the Industrial Strategy, influence relevant research, knowledge exchange and skills funding discussions and facilitate member engagement including “place”, degree apprenticeships and promoting accelerated degrees
- Supporting members in the lead-up to Brexit day and beyond
- Support student wellbeing in member institutions through the launch of our research report
- Supporting institutions on research and the development of REF2021
- Showcase the importance of practitioner-led teaching and the importance within GuildHE institutions
- Demonstrating the economic impact of the sports industry and its supporting education pipeline.
- Showcasing the importance of a diverse higher education sector to a wider public and developing a regulatory landscape that is fit for this diverse sector
- Develop our capacity to share knowledge and good practice in relation to widening participation and attainment
The full document can be downloaded GuildHE Strategy to 2020 (PDF). or previewed below: