The House of Lords EU Select Committee are consulting on the potential implications of any Brexit implementation, or transition period, or of a failure to reach agreement on transition – a ‘no deal’ scenario.
GuildHE raised concerns around tightening restrictions around academics and other staff entering the UK should the UK exit the EU without a deal or transition period in place, as well as wider limitations on academic collaboration. You can read the full response here.
Post by this Author:
- GuildHE responds to the House of Commons Science and Technology Committee consultation – Science Budget and Industrial Strategy
- GuildHE Responds: REF 2021 draft guidance and criteria consultation
- Brexit Readiness Roadshows in October
- GuildHE and Universities UK welcome HER bill amendments
- GuildHE responds to the House of Lords Select Committee on Citizenship and Civic Engagement