Arts University Bournemouth (formerly The Arts University College at Bournemouth), established in 1885 as a specialist institution, is now a leading University offering high quality specialist education in art, design, media and performance across the creative industries. The University provides staff and students with a well resourced environment in which to practise to the highest professional standards.
Post by this Author:
- Auditors discover why students, employers and academics love specialist higher education institution
- University Title – New proposals
- GuildHE institutions deliver outstanding student satisfaction says independent research
- GuildHE comments on National Student Survey 2009
- GuildHE Institutions Ready to Rise to the Framework Challenge