In responding, GuildHE highlighted key priorities, including maintaining teaching quality, supporting mature and part-time learners, addressing student poverty, improving flexibility, and providing clarity for learners.
GuildHE has published a helpful summary of key principles and priorities, which you can read here.
The full response can be read here.
Post by this Author:
- PRESS RELEASE: GuildHE responds to review of post-18 education and funding
- PRESS RELEASE: GuildHE responds to the 2017 National Student Survey
- GuildHE responds: An immigration system that works for science and innovation
- GuildHE response to HE Green Paper
- GuildHE responds to the Higher Education Green Paper