GuildHE raised concerns about identifying eligible staff, and the possibility that specific researchers working in smaller units could be identifiable based on specific outputs or impact case studies or outputs. GuildHE also sought further guidance on the submission of specific, practice-based outputs, highlighted the need for institutions transitioning from the FE sector to HE sector, to be properly supported in submitting to the REF.
GuildHE’s full response can be read here.
Post by this Author:
- GuildHE Responds to Subject-level TEF consultation
- GuildHE responds to the Migration Advisory Committee consultation: EEA-workers in the UK labour market
- GuildHE Responds: Fourth Industrial Revolution Inquiry
- GuildHE Responds: Concordat to Support the Career Development of Researchers
- GuildHE responds to the Industrial Strategy Green Paper consultation