In this pamphlet the Shadow Minister for Universities, Science and Skills, the Rt Hon Liam Byrne MP, sets out options for reforming Britain’s universities to boost the country’s knowledge economy and open high paying technical and professional jobs to all.
Photo: Wikimedia commons
Post by this Author:
- Welcoming international students to the UK
- Sport and Exercise Science Education: Impact on the UK economy
- GuildHE urges government to tread carefully over plans for higher education
- GuildHE institutions deliver outstanding student satisfaction says independent research
- GuildHE Annual Conference Round-Up