On 15 May, at a parliamentary reception kindly hosted by Gordon Marsden MP, GuildHE and The Physiological Society launched a new joint report, Sport and Exercise Science Education: Impact on the UK economy.
A selection of photos from the event can be found below.
Post by this Author:
- New research highlights limitations of LEO data
- Minister Speaks to GuildHE Council
- Practice-Informed Learning: The Rise of the Dual Professional
- GuildHE welcomes the inclusion of small and specialist universities and colleges within the KEF Pilot
- GuildHE responds to the Migration Advisory Committee consultation: EEA-workers in the UK labour market