GuildHE is pleased to publish the second edition of its popular H.E. Policy Handbook, which aims to help SU officers get to grips with all the key issues in the UK higher education policy landscape.
The Handbook has been fully updated for the 2018 academic year, to reflect the changes which occurred over the last year. We hope it will prove a valuable resource for sabbatical officers, Union staff and anyone else navigating the ever-changing world of H.E. policy.
The publication can be read below, or downloaded as a PDF. Hard copies will be sent to GuildHE member unions shortly.
Post by this Author:
- PRESS RELEASE: GuildHE welcomes new QAA guidance on essay mills
- World-class Teachers, World-class Education – Report calls for teachers to be trained to Master’s level
- GuildHE responds to the Migration Advisory Committee International Students Commission
- New Report – GuildHE Members’ views of the Student Visa System
- GuildHE responds to the Migration Advisory Committee consultation: EEA-workers in the UK labour market