Following the success of GuildHE’s recent research report, Wellbeing in Higher Education, we are pleased to be running our first ever Wellbeing in Higher Education Symposium.
The event will be taking place on 21 May in Central London (venue
Information about the symposium, including the agenda, will be found here when confirmed.
Call for Proposals
As this is the first event of this sort we’ve run, we want our members to help shape the agenda. We, therefore, invite you to submit session ideas and details of organisations which you regularly work.
We want to capture lots of different perspectives on how wellbeing is managed and supported; we are keen to hear from central services staff, academics, senior managers and external partner organisations.
The event is free delegates from GuildHE member institutions.
To register, please complete this booking form.
If you have any questions, please contact Kate Wicklow: Kate.Wicklow@guildhe.ac.uk.
Post by this Author:
- GuildHE welcomes the inclusion of small and specialist universities and colleges within the KEF Pilot
- Practice-Informed Learning: The Rise of the Dual Professional
- New research highlights limitations of LEO data
- GuildHE Responds to the OfS Regulatory Framework Consultations.
- GuildHE Responds – OfS Student Numbers Consultation