HEAR Report. Containing a rich range of information about the student’s performance and achievements, the HEAR records their time in higher education much more broadly and fully than the traditional academic transcript, and at the same time captures relevant
information of interest to employers. The report can be downloaded by clicking on the link below.
Post by this Author:
- GuildHE HEIs to pilot new Higher Education Achievement Report
- Auditors discover why students, employers and academics love specialist higher education institution
- H.E. Policy Handbook – 2018/19 Edition
- GuildHE response to UCU report
- GuildHE response to UUK Report on Private Providers of Higher Education