GuildHE is an official voice for UK higher education, especially for universities and colleges with a tradition of learning, research and innovation in industries and professions.
GuildHE provides information and advice to members, their staff and governors through members mailings, reports, research, and publications.
The GuildHE Networks provide an opportunity for senior managers in GuildHE member institutions to meet and to have an input into key policy discussions and consultations.
All our members are public and private providers of UK higher education. We represent the diversity and excellence in specialist universities and institutions.
- Timely access to advice and relevant material, including reports, research, and publications.
- Opportunities to engage with related sectors and communities.
- Access to data analysis and reviewed information.
- Network events to meet and provide input into key policy discussions and consultations.
- Advice to Government and official groups on issues around UK higher education.