At our recent AGM meeting, we launched our Strategy 2025. By 2025 we want to see our members and the wider HE sector providing the skills, practical research and innovation that industries and individuals need in the changing world of work as well as enriching all our lives by nurturing creativity, critical thinking, scholarship and free expression.
As the Strategy explains, GuildHE intends to be the advocate of choice for smaller and specialist institutions and the essential role that these institutions play in driving cultural, social and economic development throughout the UK.
Post by this Author:
- GuildHE responds to the House of Commons Science and Technology Committee consultation – Science Budget and Industrial Strategy
- GuildHE Responds: Fourth Industrial Revolution Inquiry
- GuildHE responds to the Migration Advisory Committee International Students Commission
- GuildHE responds to KEF metrics consultation
- GuildHE responds to the Industrial Strategy Green Paper consultation