We have argued in favour of a banded approach, but that the current fees attached to bands aren’t appropriate on a per-student basis.
We have also pointed out that charging DQB fees from 1 April could amount to double-charging, and would be an in-year, non-budgeted cost.
Our full response can be found here.
Post by this Author:
- Fees and Charging: Immigration and visas consultation response
- BIS Student loan threshold consultation
- Competition and markets authority – consultation on draft advice for HE providers on consumer protection law
- NUS Report Broke and Broken
- GuildHE response to applications figures and “no fee degrees” proposals