Today, the government released the report from the Disabled Student Sector Leadership Group (DSSLG). This group – co-founded and supported by GuildHE – is made up of a range of senior leaders and professionals from across the higher education sector, and was instigated after the government made changes to the Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA). The paper outlines the risks to Higher Education Institutions (HEIs), and provides guidance to members on how to best mitigate those risks through exploring examples of best practice, and looking at other potential actions to ensure all students access an inclusive and fair education.
You can read the full report here.
Post by this Author:
- GuildHE responds to the consultations on part-time student and postgraduate doctoral student loans
- It’s not about the money, money, money – how LEO fails to give the full picture of what many graduates earn
- Schools that Work for Everyone? What the green paper could mean for universities
- GuildHE responds to House of Commons Education Committee – Brexit Inquiry
- Introduction to HE Policy