In particular, GuildHE supports the principle of publicly accessible action plans, which can drive accountability and spread best practice. However, the OfS must avoid taking a punitive approve to innovative but ultimately unsuccessful projects, and must not lose sight of the importance of diversity in the sector.
GuildHE’s full consultation response can be read here.
Post by this Author:
- GuildHE Responds: REF 2021 draft guidance and criteria consultation
- GuildHE Responds: Future of the Skills System
- GuildHE responds to the Migration Advisory Committee consultation: EEA-workers in the UK labour market
- GuildHE Responds: Concordat to Support the Career Development of Researchers
- GuildHE responds to the Migration Advisory Committee International Students Commission