GuildHE has today responded to the Department for Education’s consultations on the new regulatory framework for UK higher education; market entry, degree awarding powers and university title; and registration fees.
The full responses can read as follows:
Post by this Author:
- New Joint Report on Degree Classification
- GuildHE Responds to Subject-level TEF consultation
- GuildHE responds to Accelerated Degrees consultation
- GuildHE Responds: HE Commission Degree Apprenticeships Inquiry
- GuildHE responds to the Migration Advisory Committee consultation: EEA-workers in the UK labour market