GuildHE has produced its first ever guide for Students’ Union Officers.
‘Introduction to HE policy: A Short Guide to Higher Education Policy for SU Officers‘ aims to provide a brief, unbiased overview of some of the major aspects of higher education policy, and other topics which might be relevant for students’ unions. It also has a glossary at the back with key terms.
GuildHE intends to revise and update the guide in due course and would value feedback.
- What did you like about the guide?
- How could we improve it?
- What else could we include in future editions?
Please send your comments and any questions you have to Cat (lead contact for SUs) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post by this Author:
- GuildHE responds to House of Commons Education Committee – Brexit Inquiry
- Inclusive Teaching and Learning in Higher Education as a route to Excellence
- GuildHE responds to the consultations on part-time student and postgraduate doctoral student loans
- It’s not about the money, money, money – how LEO fails to give the full picture of what many graduates earn
- Putting the + in Erasmus+